Realtor Referrals Program
When homes will not sell or a desired sale price cannot be achieved at this time, then Renting is sometimes the best option.
Robert Massey Company pays Owner/Client Referral Fees. Refer someone to our company who becomes a Robert Massey Company Owner/Client and we will pay a referral fee to your broker on your behalf. Owner/Client Referral Fees vary based on the amount of the rent and the type of rental unit (ie: single-family home, condominium unit, apartment building, etc.) Keep the following facts in mind.
- Leasing out a house/condo may be to your client’s advantage for now and allow you to preserve your listing for a stronger market or for better owner timing.
- We can help you help your client by serving as your referring Realtor for leasing and/or management purposes. We offer both full management services and one-time leasing services.
- Because you are a fellow Realtor, we discount our fees to all Realtor’s clients with a referral. We will make that known to your client!
- You will receive a referral fee with the signing of a lease or management agreement and also receive assurance from us that we will refer your client back to you when it comes time to list and sell.
- In order to be eligible for our referral fee simply send us an e-mail in advance and we will register their name as being referred by you. Once a lease or management agreement is signed, the fee will be sent to your broker on your behalf.
Let the experts handle the rental marketing, showing of the unit for rent, tenant screening, lease closing, management and all of the red tape involved along the way. Slow or stop the financial drain on your client and preserve your listing for better timing for your client!
Robert Massey Company also pays Resident/Tenant Referral Fees. Refer someone to our company who becomes a Resident/Tenant and we will pay a referral fee to your broker on your behalf. Resident/Tenant Referral Fees vary based on the amount of rent and the type of unit in which they are renting. In order to be eligible for our Resident/Tenant referral fee simply send us an e-mail in advance and we will register their name as being referred to us by you. Once the lease is signed, the fee will be sent to your broker on your behalf.